Our closed impeller vertical DBC pumps is a work horse. No submerged bearings or seals.
The closed impeller DBC vertical pump is a power lifter with high efficiencies. Heavy-duty bearings and oversized shaft with no submerged bearings or seals. Capable of transporting up to 10,000 GPM, and up to 500 ft TDH. Many metallurgies available.
- V-Belt or Direct Drive Configuation
- Heavy-Duty Bearings Typically Rated L10 - 100,000 Hours
- Standard Seal with Bearing Isolator Option
- True Cantilever Design: No Submerged Bearings
- Closed Impeller
- The B Wet End is Hard Wearing, Heavy Duty, and Comes Standard in High Chrome and CD4MCu – Although Many Other Metallurgies Are Available.
- Large Diameter Shaft
Always Runs Under First Critical Speed