Our submersible solids handling HS pumps have steep curves and can handle solids up to 60%.
The HS is a hard wearing and versatile submersible solids handling pump featuring steep curves, advanced double mechanical seal design, high Chrome wet end parts, H-class windings; capable of handling Class 1, 2 and some Class 3 slurries and capacities up to 3000 US GPM.
- Class H Insulation
- Built In Thermal Protection
- Extended Run Dry
- Bearings are Sealed & Greased for Life. L10 100,000 Hours.
- Vented Seal Chamber with Large Passage Holes
- Independent Seals with Independent Springs - Tandem Arrangement
- Pressure Balanced Seals for Greater Submergence Due to Tandem Arrangement
- Two Wet End Options Available Made in Entirely High Chrome
- Replaceable Elbow