HNC-D (DC) series
Our closed impeller cantilever DC pumps have no submerged bearings or seals.
The closed impeller DC Cantilever is a vertical work horse. Heavy-duty bearings and oversized shaft with no submerged bearings or seals. Capable of up to 70% solids, can transport up to 3200 US GPM and up to 30 ft TDH.
- V-Belt or Direct Drive Configuration
- Heavy-Duty Bearings Typically Rated L10 – 100,000 Hours
- Standard Seal with Bearing Isolator Option
- True Cantilever Design: No Submerged Bearings
- Robust Closed Impeller with Large Internal Clearances for Superior Solids Handling
- The HNS-D Wet End is Designed Specifically to Pick Up & Transport
Abrasive Solids with the Least Amount of Water.
- Large Diameter Shaft
Always Runs Under First Critical Speed
A MODULAR, HEAVY DUTY, LOW MAINTENANCE, TRUE CANTILEVER SLURRY PUMP
- True Vertical Cantilever (no submerged bearings, bushings or seals)
- Motors easily accessible / outside of the sump
- Direct Drive or Belt Drive arrangements
- Wet end standard in High Chrome and CD4 (other metallurgies available)
- Up to 8ft setting lengths (for longer setting needs, our underslung bearing housings and suction pipes can be explored)
- Agitator, Chopper and Suction packages available
SUSPENDORE™ THE EVOLUTION OF AGITATION & MIXING TECHNOLOGY
HEVVY PUMPS, the evolution of TOYO PUMPS, now brings you the next generation of agitator with far superior agitation, mixing and suspension abilities. We introduced the world to its very first Agitator over 40 years ago and now we’re very proud to introduce the patented Suspendore™.
The best just got better:
- Optimized Thrust: Like the wings of a fighter jet, Suspendore’s™ blades have been engineered to provide the perfect combination of downward and outward thrust without sacrificing efficiency or degrading the suction performance of the pump.
- Sump vacuuming ability: Compound layers of blades are positioned to optimize the Suspendore’s ability to lift resting solids into suspension so that they can be pumped rather than settle and collect. The Suspendore™ helps our pumps act like a sump vacuum cleaner.
- Better wear characteristics: The Suspendore™ is engineered to maintain its agitation capability for the longest period possible as it wears. We do this through the very intentional placement of our agitation blades and encapsulating shroud.
- More modular design: With our new design, it’s the application that drives the Suspendore’s™ size not the pump alone. If your application requires more agitation we can now fit your pump with a bigger sized Suspendore™ to ensure the most optimized mixing result. (some exceptions apply).
THE MODULAR ADVANTAGES
- Maximum Flexibility
If your pump performance requirements change, simply change the pumping end to ensure you are always achieving maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Cost Savings
No need to buy a brand new piece of equipment when system requirements change. Just change the pump end. If you can standardize on the same pumping ends throughout your plant then you can greatly reduce the need for excessive spare parts inventory.
- Increased Productivity
Production is profit. When systems change the lead times of some custom drive units can not only be long but also expensive. If you can recycle your drive unit and simply change your pumping end you can get back into production quicker, cheaper, with less downtime required.