HNC-D (DC) series
Our closed impeller cantilever DC pumps have no submerged bearings or seals.
The closed impeller DC Cantilever is a vertical work horse. Heavy-duty bearings and oversized shaft with no submerged bearings or seals. Capable of up to 70% solids, can transport up to 3200 US GPM and up to 30 ft TDH.
- V-Belt or Direct Drive Configuration
- Heavy-Duty Bearings Typically Rated L10 – 100,000 Hours
- Standard Seal with Bearing Isolator Option
- True Cantilever Design: No Submerged Bearings
- Robust Closed Impeller with Large Internal Clearances for Superior Solids Handling
- The HNS-D Wet End is Designed Specifically to Pick Up & Transport
Abrasive Solids with the Least Amount of Water.
- Large Diameter Shaft
Always Runs Under First Critical Speed