“No-Risk” Slurry Pump Trials
Hevvy/Toyo Pumps is the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Slurry Pump Provider period and we want to prove it to you.
There are numerous studies of Life Cycle Costs (LCC) of slurry pumps. All agree that typically the up-front equipment cost of the pump accounts for only about 10% of the TCO.
This means that 90% of the cost has nothing to do with the upfront cost of that piece of equipment and everything to do with how it performs: its fit for the particular application; materials of construction; robustness of design; how many parts it consumes; how much maintenance it requires, to name a few.
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
If you’re making a purchasing choice based solely on price – you might unknowingly be buying the most expensive pump on the market – and most pump companies prey on this.
We know we may not be the cheapest pump on the market, in terms of up-front costs, but we are confident that if you let us help you put the right slurry pump into your application you will realize the true value that a Hevvy-Toyo Pump has to offer.
The long and the short of it is that the right pump will:
► Save your operation money;
► Reduce downtime;
► Increase operational efficiency;
► Increase production;
► Increase occupational safety
We’re so confident you’ll see the benefits of putting in the RIGHT PUMP, RIGHT NOW, that we are willing to put our money where our mouths are with the Hevvy/Toyo “No Risk” Trial Program. What do you have to lose? except costs that is…
We welcome the opportunity to show how our pumps perform in your application.
To get started we just need to make sure we have enough details about the application to ensure we select the right pump. Once we’re agreed on what pump will be best for your application we need to agree that if the pump performs as we all expect it to that you will buy the pump.
The length of the trial is application specific and will be confirmed after discussions.
Below are basic conditions of the trial and the application information we require.
If you are interested, please either call your Hevvy-Toyo representative or you can contact our Engineering Applications group via email at email@example.com.
Trial Terms and Conditions
- Hevvy-Toyo will review the application to ensure it is a good fit for our pumps, confirm the length of trial as well conditions that identify a successful trial, thus proceeding with the purchase of the pump.
- Customer to issue a no charge Purchase Order to Hevvy-Toyo.
- Customer may return the pump, anytime up to ___ weeks/months from date of shipment from Hevvy-Toyo’s facility if the pump is failing to meet the expectations set out in the trial. Customer is responsible for all freight costs and any damage to the pump, wear and tear excluded. The customer is responsible for any parts requiring replacement during a longer term trial. due to wear and tear.
- Payment terms are net 30 days from end of successful trial, subject to credit approval.
- Hevvy-Toyo personnel to be present for startup to provide advice on operation and maintenance procedures. Also for follow up visits as required.
- Hevvy-Toyo General Terms and Conditions apply.