Our semi-open impeller vertical HNC pumps have steep curves and no submerged bearings and bigger shafts.
The exciting, semi-open impeller, vertical HNC is a steep curved, versatile contender in any industrial setting. Heavy-duty bearings and oversized shaft with no submerged bearings or seals. Ability to move up to 3000 GPM and up to 240 TDH.
- V-Belt or Direct Drive Configuration
- Heavy-Duty Bearing Typically Rated L10- 100,000 Hours
- Large Diameter Shaft Always Runs Under First Critical Speed
- True Cantilever Design: No Submerged Bearings
- Standard Seal
- Bearing Isolator Option Available
- Recessed Impeller